We work to keep our rates competitive. As a consumer, you’d like to know exactly what your move would cost. There are so many variables that go into moving a household, so to protect you and us, we will give you a close estimate. We charge by the hour for our work. We divide hours into 15-minute segments. You’ll only be charged for the time we work. So the more you prepare for the move, the less you’ll pay. Our rates are slightly higher in the summer.
Rates of Housedealmovers
- $135 per hour for 2 man crew 26 foot moving truck with all moving supplies including dollies, 4 wheelers, moving pads, shrink wrap, etc. (3-hour minimum)
- $110 per hour for 2 man crew, with no moving truck, supplies, and equipment provided. (3-hour minimum)
- 2 Men and Truck For 3 Hours $419.00
- Each Additional Mover $55.00 per hour.
- Storage, daily at $199 for 24 hrs (Size: 25′ *8’* 8′)
- Storage, Monthly at $175.00 (Size: 15′ *10′)
- No Long-Distance Travel Charge’s (Minneapolis & Twin Cities)
- Moving Boxes available for purchase per pack of ten. $25.00
- Packing Equipment/Straps and blankets available for purchase per pack of five. $35.00
- Haul away services -Disposal fee per item $39.(excludes furniture)
- Junk Removal/ Haul Away Service:
- $99 + miscellaneous Large, Bulk item Junk Removal charge
- Appliances, electronics, TV/monitors per item $89 charge.
- We gladly accept payment by Cash and Check.
- We also accept card payments including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
When we determine the team size you’ll need and how many trucks to send out, we’ll work to find the most efficient and cost-effective rate for your individual situation. There are no add-ons or hidden costs. Our price includes wrapping materials and proper moving equipment. No surprises with a higher bill when the job is finished.
Do you charge additional fees such as trip fees?
No, there is NO one-hour trip fee to allow our workers to arrive at your site. That’s how we differentiate ourselves from other moving companies.
We won’t add hidden fees to your bill. We won’t add on apt building or stair fees.