NEED A TRUCK OR CONTAINER LOADED?
With the growth of companies like Pack Rat, PODs and ABF, Labor Only services have become a growing side of the moving industry. Labor Only means a crew will arrive with equipment and no moving truck. Perfect for customers who are using a pod service or leasing their own truck and need professional loading or unloading.
Anyone who’s ever attempted to move an entire house worth of stuff from one location to another, whatever the proximity between the two was, knows that this ordeal is packed with stress!
But what if we told you that a moving, packing and loading process can be stress-free? Sound impossible? It’s not. Just ask the other 99% of customers who would refer us to friends and family for their next move, simply because of how impressed they were with our quality of work and our fast pace!
- Helping American families to move is our company’s major service, with a focus on serving the local area…
- We’re experienced enough to handle local moves of any size!
- It all began with two men and a truck. Literally.
- Two of our company’s founder and owners, Jack and John were initially the only employees.
- But thanks to how good they were, in just 10 years the business has expanded massively!
- We relocate apartments, condominiums, homes and everything in between – from teeny tiny to very large.
EACH CREW WILL ARRIVE WITH
- Magliner hand trucks
- Heavy duty furniture dollies (four-wheelers)
- Shrink wrap to protect upholstered furniture
- Door jamb protectors
- Curb and step ramps
- Polyurethane floor runners for entrances
- CUSTOMERS HIRING US FOR LOADING SERVICE NEED TO PROVIDE
- Moving truck or container
- Furniture pads (can often be leased from truck rental or container company)
- Webbing rope or ratchet straps to secure everything (or we can provide webbing for $24 / per 60 feet)
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Appliance dolly
- Masonite flooring protection
PREMIUM SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Felt pads for furniture going on hardwood floors: $25 /pack
- Pool table dis/reassembly: $345-395 – Includes stretching felts and balancing table
SPECIALTY INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Certain large items and request are outside of the scope of standard moving services, but can be handled with assistance from our Commercial Division. Pricing for a lead installer is $55.00 per
- A lead installer is required to join the crew to handle the following items or scenarios:
- Pieces requiring mounting or unmounting from a wall like chandeliers, TVs, large wall hangings and murphy beds
- Pieces requiring bolting to or from a floor or the ground like play houses and gun safes
- Rare occasions that a window or banister must be removed for over sized furniture
- Dis/reassembly of large custom furniture like built in cabinets, Stone Creek entertainment centers or universal gym equipment with pulleys
- Disconnecting/moving larger appliances like sub zero refrigerators, Viking Stoves that may also require removal of countertops and cabinetry