Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Housedeal Movers LLC Moving Company, hereby agree that Moving Company will provide moving services to Customer in accordance with the terms set forth below:
- SERVICES. Customer hires Moving Company to provide moving services in accordance with these terms:
A. Location – Moving Company will transport Customer’s possessions, furniture, appliances and goods (herein “property”) from the current address, to destination address .B. Timing – Moving Company will begin rendering services on set moving date above and will complete services by same day or as agreed upon.
C. Services – Moving Company will load all Customer’s possessions from Customer’s current address into a vehicle, will drive that vehicle to Customer’s destination address, and will unload all Customer’s possessions at their destination address. The following services and restrictions will apply:
i. Moving Company will provide light packing services. Customer is obligated to pack Customer’s property into appropriate boxes and other containers.
ii. Moving Company will disassemble and reassemble furniture as is appropriate.
iii. Moving Company will unload Customer’s property into specific rooms at Customer’s direction.2. PAYMENT. Customer agrees to pay Moving Company in accordance with these terms:
- Rate – Customer will pay Housedealmovers Moving Company invoice for packing, loading and unloading phases.
- Other Costs
Customer will not pay per mile.
Customer will not pay for gas costs.
Customer will not pay for moving supplies.
Customer will pay $75 per hour for any waiting time caused by Customer’s tardiness.
- Time of Payment – Customer will pay Moving Company a down payment of $25 on or by the set moving date. Customer will pay the remaining balance within same day of Moving Company completing services and supplying Customer with a bill for services.
- NO ADDITIONAL COSTS – Moving Company hereby agrees that it understands the requirements and intricacies of Customer’s move and that it will not charge Customer for any additional costs or for any services not described in this Agreement.
- LICENSING AND INSURANCE – Moving Company hereby asserts that it is properly licensed and insured under applicable state and federal laws.
- In the event Customer does not pay in full, Moving Company has no right to retain Customer’s property. Moving Company agrees that it do not obtain a security interest in Customer’s property at any time during its rendering of services. Moving Company may pursue remedies against Customer as provided by this Agreement.
A. Dispute Resolution – In the event of breach or a dispute that cannot be resolved without third party intervention, the Parties agree to resolve their dispute in arbitration.
B. Choice of Law – In the event of a dispute where federal law does not apply, the Parties agree that Minnesota state law will apply.
- Entire Agreement – This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties. No other agreement, statement, or promise made by any party to this Agreement or any third party on or before the effective date of this Agreement will be binding on the parties.
D. Modification – This Agreement may be modified by subsequent agreement of the parties only by an instrument in writing signed by both of them or an oral agreement only to the extent that the parties carry it out.
E. Severability – If any provision of this Agreement is held in whole or in part to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire Agreement will be severable and remain in effect.
F. Attorney’s Fees – In the event a dispute involving this Agreement is resolved in a third party judicial proceeding, including arbitration, the prevailing party will have a right to be reimbursed its attorney’s fees and costs for enforcing its rights under this Agreement.
- CONDITIONS Housedealmovers reserve the right to refuse or cancel ordered Services if your property cannot be accessed or is deemed to be, in housedealmovers or the Third Party Providers’ sole discretion, too far away from the location of the moving vehicle. For example, Services may be refused or canceled because a driveway is too dangerous to traverse or would be required to walk 100 yards or more to move each item of property to a moving vehicle. If Services are nonetheless performed are required to walk a significant distance (in housedealmovers sole discretion) from the moving vehicle to your personal property, you are advised that you or someone else subject to your direction and control should remain with your personal property at each location to ensure that your personal property is not subject to theft. Damages To Personal Property Caused by housedealmovers , provide you with full service moves or labor Services (a “Laborer”) damages or loses your personal property while moving your personal property, including, while loading or unloading your personal property in a transportation vehicle provided by you, another company, arranged by housedealmovers to provide you with transportation Services (a “Driver”), or if (and only if) your order includes both labor and transportation Services (also referred to as “Movers + Truck” order on the Website) and your personal property is damaged in transit (i.e., during shipment) as a result of the negligent packing of your personal property in a transportation vehicle by a Laborer or by the negligent driving of the Driver, housedealmovers will assume liability for your damaged personal property items at a rate of sixty cents per pound ($.60/lb.) per item damaged (the “Recovery Rate”), provided, however, that housedealmovers maximum liability per shipment or order shall not exceed $500.00. For the avoidance of doubt, housedealmovers will not assume any liability for any damages that occur in transit if you have ordered only labor Services (also referred to as a “Labor-only Moving Help” order on the Website) and not additional transportation Services. (In other words, housedealmovers will not assume any liability for any damages that occur in transit if you have not submitted a Movers + Truck order). In addition, if you have ordered only labor Services (i.e., submitted a Labor-only Moving Help order), housedealmovers maximum liability for such order shall be reduced and shall not exceed $250.00 per order.
- Housedealmovers strongly advises that you take extra precautions to ensure the safety and security of your items, including, but not limited to, by wrapping and protecting the items with your own materials prior to handling by a Laborer, ordering or providing extra padding and other packing materials for the Laborers to use to secure and protect the item, directing the Laborers to take extra precautions with your items, moving or transporting the items yourself, and/or purchasing third party insurance for such items. Personal property that may significantly exceed the Recovery Rate includes, by way of example, but not limitation, jewelry, silverware, china, furs, antiques, oriental rugs, computer software, paintings, statues, fine art, custom furniture, and electronics devices.
- By receiving and accepting the Services, you expressly acknowledge and understand that you shall not be entitled to any other damages to your personal property, whether to high priced items, items of sentimental value, or otherwise, other than as set forth herein, regardless of whether such damages are negligently or intentionally caused by any Laborer or Driver (if applicable).
- If you disagree with any of the Charges, find and/or observe damages to your property you will have 24 hours to dispute such Charges by contacting housedealmovers. You may not dispute any Charges more than 24 hours after your receipt of the Services. Housedealmovers will attempt to resolve any dispute as soon as reasonably practical.
Online coupons/discounts are NOT APPLICABLE to this rate!
Price may change based on availability and is not final until reservation is booked with deposit!
Basic furniture disassembly / reassembling of items is included.
Price is subject to change if date/time of reservation is changed!
Cancellation: 2-day notice prior to the move date required in order to obtain the refund of deposit and avoid penalties!
Rescheduling: 2-day notice prior to the move date required in order to avoid penalties!
Last minute rescheduling delivery/pickup is a subject to a penalty of $50 to cover the labor cost!
This price can change if the customer has more/less furniture & boxes!
Price already includes free Dollies for the duration of the move.
Price already includes all fuel, mileage charges.
Furniture must be emptied by customer prior to the move!
Customer must unplug any electronic components – movers will not unplug or install any electronic components!
Waiting time charge is applicable if there are any delays caused by customer or building’s management!
If no parking within 100 ft of the entrance EXCESSIVE PUSHING/CARRYING CHARGE applicable ($100 depending on Volume and Distance)!
Customer or his/her legal representative must report any claims in writing within 24 hours of completion.
House deal movers LLC is not responsible for delays due to road traffic conditions!
House deal movers LLC is not responsible for buildings’ time restrictions!
20% PAYMENT MUST BE COLLECTED 1 BUSINESS DAY PRIOR TO THE MOVE!
Customer or his/her legal representative (a power of attorney must be provided prior to the move) MUST BE present at all times of move stages. If not, customer MUST ACKNOWLEDGE in writing prior to the move that House deal movers will NOT be responsible for any claims regarding the forgotten, misplaced, damaged, lost items or any such claims from buildings management! To reserve the move please complete the payment by going through ONLINE PAYMENT FORM. ONCE WE COLLECT THE PAYMENT AND CONFIRM AVAILABILITY WE SEND A BOOKING CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
The Parties have read and understood the foregoing terms and agree to them.
If more than one person signs below, each agrees to be jointly and severally liable for all obligations under this agreement.Booking appointment with housedealmovers llc , you acknowledge and agree the following Contract Terms and Conditions that are set forth by housedealmovers moving company to be performed and all other rules, regulations, rates and charges in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS . Housedeal Movers LLC . 6819 narcissus Ln N. Maple Grove, MN 55311
House deal movers LLC. reserves all rights to forward or reference any information contained in this electronic communication with law enforcement, judicial or administrative authorities, and public and social media outlets, as deemed appropriate.